TSC XLPE Compound has been exported to various countries with competitive price and stable quality.
1. Higher maximum use temperature (105℃ Insulation).
2. Better physical and electrical properties.
3. Better ESCR, oil and chemicals resistance.
4. Increased abrasion resistance, impact properties.
Silane Crosslinking Method
1. Siloxene Process (1 Step Type): Lower cost
- Dispersion [Soaking] of all additive into base resin in Mixer
2. Sioplas Process (2 Step Type): Homogenous cure
- 1st step: Mixing of two component & extrusion
- 2nd step: Si-graftmer, Catalyst M/B production