TSC PVC Compound has the biggest market share in Korea.
PVC features low costs and merits to be made products with various physical properties and shapes by methods of process and, different from other resin, it must be treated by compounding process by which its physical properties are determined finally.
PVC compounding can not be used solely due to its weaknesses and such various additives are used in combination by needed properties of products to be processed. Therefore, understanding of the relations among the additives and properly using by products is the key point of PVC compounding. Additives of PVC compounding are largely divided into plasticizer, stabilizer and processing agent, flame retardant, inorganic substance and other additives.
People usually think that PVC is harmful becaused of 'Phtalate' of plasticizer, one of additives. So TSC laboratory has developed 'Phtalate Free and environment-friendly bio PVC product'. We're supplying this Bio PVC compound to cable, electronics, automobile and medical customers.
- Chemical structure formula: [ CH2CHCI ]n (n=degree of polymerization)
- Amorophous polymer: No Melting Point exists
- Tg [ glass transition temperature ]: 75~82 ℃
- Softening temperature: 65~80 ℃
- Thermal stability agent is used because decomposition is caused in above 150 ℃
1. Rigid (plasticizer below 20 phr):
- Pipe, Waterworks piping, Construction materials [flooring materials, sash], Industrial materials and etc.
2. Flexible (plasticizer over 20 phr):
- Film, Sheet, Packing materials, Shoes, Hoses for agriculture use, Vinyl for agriculture use, Covering for
wires and Cables and Insulation materials
- Use as cushion materials for seats [Foaming agent of vinyl chloride resin], insulation, sound proofing
material and survival equipment is under development.